Weatherford oil and gas company is seeking Well Services Field Supervisor to join its port harcourt workforce.
- Field supervisor responsible for operating TT tools at the well site.
- The field supervisor will act as a mentor for junior/trainee field persons whenever possible.
- While not in the field this role requires the supervisor to assist in shop operations including but not limited to mentoring junior staff, shop staff and assisting the TT manager and or coordinator as needed.
- This role may also require shop based work including but not limited to helping load out jobs, test, repair and maintain equipment when requested by TT manager and or coordinator.
- This role also requires that the supervisor participates in all required online and offline reporting.
- While not in the field the supervisor will report to the shop each morning and participate in daily shop activities 8am to 5pm unless otherwise agreed by the TT manager.
- This role may also require the supervisor to attend client meetings.
- Petroluem, mechanical or similar academic degree
- At least 5 years (Thru Tubing Specific experience) or 100 recorded TT field jobs completed.
- 10 years oil field related experience
- Some formal TT training either at Weatherford or other TT Companies preferred.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Field Supervisor oil & gas Weatherford Weatherford careers Weatherford jobs Weatherford recruitment Well Services
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 47 jobs