In Bristow Group’s AMDP, you’ll take on a series of 18- to 36-month global rotations through varying departments and locations.
Bristow Group’s Advanced Management Development Program (AMDP) offers an opportunity to successful entry to mid-level managers who aspire to develop experience and progress through positions of increasing responsibility, accountability and complexity in Bristow while adding significant value to the organization.
Bristow business unit and corporate functional directors to whom you’re assigned on rotation will be your sponsors and are committed to ensure that you succeed. You’ll have a mentor for each position and receive regular coaching and feedback.
As successful completion of AMDP has the potential to lead to mid- and upper level management positions, you’ll be expected to place a heavy emphasis on both your leadership and technical development while maintaining high performance and demonstrated potential through the duration of the program. Bristow will provide multiple development opportunities, including participation in its leadership programs. Flexibility, a global mindset, and the ability to work across cultures are required.
We have opportunities for candidates from a range of backgrounds and countries of origin. When assigned outside of your home country, you will be covered by the Bristow International Assignment policy.
To be successful in the program, managers will need to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Commitment to safety
- Strong oral and written communications
- Customer focus
- Integrity and honesty
- Leadership and alignment
- Strategic thinking
- Effective teambuilding and collaboration. Willing to lead and work within teams
- Effective in multi-stakeholder environments
- Able to create efficient systems and processes
- Interpersonal relations. Able to work with wide variety of personalities and various cultural and religious background
- Entrepreneurial, able to see opportunities and push them to fruition
- Problem solving through objectivity, fact gathering
- Initiative and self-reliance, innovation
- Servant leader who filters appropriately
- Strong interest in the aviation industry if no prior aviation experience
- Project management
- Financial expertise (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow) to underpin decision making
- Marketing skills
The candidates will also exhibit following characteristics:
- Full global mobility on short notice for a minimum of 10 years
- Excellent command of English. One other language such as Russian, Portuguese, Norwegian or Arabic would be desirable.
- Three to five years’ work experience preferably in an oil and gas or aviation related industry, or military experience, with relevant undergraduate degree followed by a graduate degree.
For details and application visit bristowgroup.com/about-bristow/jobs/programs/