I am glad you made it here. First, we would like to thank readers whose contributions has helped inspire the part two of the series of tips on how to write outstanding CV in times of economic crisis. We did list 5 amazing points in our earlier published part one of this subject. Just in case you haven’t read it, here you go 15 Tips To Write Outstanding CV in Times of Economic Crisis (Part 1)
6. Highlight your versatility.In short time of hiring, companies prefer to have people with various skills and capable of dealing with issues of different nature.If you consider versatile, highlight it and fail both the resume and cover letter.
7. It demonstrates responsibility and trust.It is time to distrust. Distrust between companies, banks, among workers … see counter and responsible and trustworthy show yourself. Highlights your achievements tasks and transmits security responsibility with your words. Use verbs as organize, develop, plan …
8. Be flexible.Do not look too hard, flexibility highlights your ability to talk about your accomplishments or list your work experience and your ability to adapt transmitted in the letter.
9. Diversify your resume.If you still do not have a resume online, you have not tried the web curriculum or videocurrículum, it’s time to do it. Diversify, move in several areas at once and spread your resume as much as possible. The more you do, the more likely you are to find a job.
10. Bring out your creativity.Take advantage of the bad times and put them in your favor. Squeeze your creativity and show yourself differently. It is time for change and new ideas, which can be very beneficial for you if you know how to use it.
We sincerely hope you like this piece, be on the look for the part three,