Think Bank, Think AfDB. The African Development Bank (AfDB) Group goal is to spur sustainable economic development and social progress in its regional member countries (RMCs), thus contributing to poverty reduction.
AfDB has evidently improve the Africa’s development quest through its Agriculture as a Business Policy: Approaching agriculture as an investment opportunity
Here is what the AfDB President has to say
Agriculture is not a way of life. It is not a social sector or a development activity, despite what people may claim. Agriculture is a business. And the more we treat it as a business, as a way to create wealth, the more it will promote development and improve people’s lives, writes AfDB President Akinwumi Adesina.
Today we’re going to share list of available vacancies February 2016.
- Senior Financial Analyst, ONEC2 – Click here
- Senior Financial Management Specialist (SARC), ORPF2 – Click here
- LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANTS (Short Term Contract) – Click here
- Director, Communication & External Relations Department (CERD) – Click here
- Treasury Officer – FTRY.2 – Click here
- Secretary to Resident Representative, CMFO – Click here
- Accounts Clerk – Payable and Consultants (FFCO.2) – Click here
- Accounts Assistant – Travel (FFCO.2) – Click here
- Principal evaluation officer, IDEV.1&2 – Click here
- Senior Compensation Officer – CHRM.3 – Click here
- Principal Legal Counsel – Environment and Climate Change – GECL.1 – Click here
- Principal Electrical Engineer – ONEC.1 – Click here
- Senior Statistician (Agriculture), ESTA.2 – Click here
- Chief loan accounting officer, FFCO.4 – Click here
- Principal integrity officer (Capacity Building & Awareness Raising), IACD.1 – Click here
- Chief Energy Investment Officer – ONEC2 – Click here
See January offer: African Development Bank Group Recruitment January 2016
Desire to Apply ?
Don’t waste time thinking, take action. Click the link in front of the job title for details. Apply while offfer last. Wish you good luck.