Binta flour mills, it is one of the leading flour mills in the region and has a loyal and growing clientele that have always been satisfied by the quality of its products and service. With a well known ‘Camel’ brand it is one of the first few Flour Mills established in the region.
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of flours. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output. As a Production manager you are responsible for the technical management, supervision and control of industrial production processes as we expect you to have deep know-how in production procedures. The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets clients requirements.
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Report to upper management
Skills for Production Managers
- Technical skills
- Project management skills
- Organisation and efficiency
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT and numerical skills
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
- Managers must also be able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in manufacturing operations
- 1 year experience in a supervisory capacity
- OND/HND/Bachelor’s degree required
Qualified candidate should forward their CV to [email protected] on or before December 5th, 2018.
Candidates must be Lagos Resident and should be between the age bracket of 28 to 45years.