IDEAS CLEANING AND LAUNDRY is a one of the most reputable and leading laundry outfit in Nigeria. The service of a laundry Manger is urgently needed:
The laundry manager is a professional who is responsible for the overall management of the laundry and supervises the work of the employees working in a laundry. You are responsible for ensuring that the laundry generates more profit margins and that the clients complaints are kept to a minimum level and that if there are any issues they are being solved promptly. While overseeing the work of your subordinates, you should ensure that all the safety and health regulations have been followed.
Responsibilities of a Laundry Manager
- Developing and putting into operation the current system and technical advancement in the field of Laundry operations.
- Formulating washing formula for stained loads.
- Ensuring the washing of linen and uniform as per standard.
- Maintenance and upkeep of all laundry equipment.
- Co-ordinating with the Engineering Department about their routine maintenance of the equipment.
- Preparing Annual Laundry Budget.
- Develop new methods for increasing laundry efficiency.
- Coordinate with the maintenance team for outstanding repairs of machinery.
- Overall controlling and supervision of the Department.
- Training and coordination with supporting Departments.
- Record and monitor laundry cost.
- Make reports and recommendations when required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable and also ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues.
OND/HND/Bachelor’s Degree of any field
Minimum two years laundry management experience in any laundry firm with good track record