Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform, which is currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
Jumia Travel is a hotel/flights booking website that provides travellers with the perfect place/flight they need at the best price from more than 25,000 hotels in Africa and more than 200,000 hotels around the world.
Be part of the Bilingual (French) team that represents Jumia Travel as the top hotel booking, flight booking and travel portal.
In particular you will:
- Respond to customer questions in a timely manner either via phone, email and chat.
- Attract potential customers by answering questions/suggesting information about our products and services
- Include a sale speech in every interaction with customer and contact proactively customers to increase bookings
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer& complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with hotel’s staff
- Complete service reports by collecting and reporting on call log information
- Manage daily targets and track progress with tool such as Excel, Google Spreadsheet and various ticketing systems
- Build and lead cross-functional teams-able to anticipate and deliver solutions to client issues.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- A graduate from an accredited university.
- Mininmum of 4 years working experience in the travel industry.
- Strong communication skills in English and French.
- Proficiency in other local languages will be an advantage.
- The ideal candidate will have strong sales skills and will be customer obsessed.
- Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines .