Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe.
At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
We are looking for vibrant people who would work passionately in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers.
Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
- Leadership skills
- Relationship management skills
- Product sales and marketing
- Marketing strategy development
- Business and financial advisory
- Credit structuring and analysis skills
- Good understanding of asset and portfolio managementâ€‹
- Brilliant communication and business writing skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- 2 or more yearsâ€™ experience
- Minimum of second class honours (lower division) in any discipline
- Minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory