MTNN Recruits Channel Development ManagerX2 February 2016, find details of this job blow.
• Identify Training Needs Of The Agents And Coordinate The Implementation Of Training Interventions With The Agencies In The Region.
• Liaise With MFS Management To Identify And Attend To Specific Distributor / Channel Needs, And Resolve Problems
• Demonstrate A Clear Understanding Of Statutes And Regulations Related To Business Operations In Nigeria, Financial Institutions And The Telecommunications Sector
• Drive BTL Visibility As The Custodian Across All Facets Of The MTNN Business In The Regions
• Carry Out End To End Successful Implementation Of “Segment Specific” Acquisition, Retention And Loyalty Initiatives, In The Regions, In Line With The Broad Initiatives Deployed At The Centre
• Liaise With Other Relevant Departments (Marketing, Segments (MFS), Regional Sales Team, GeoMarketing Etc) To Ensure Therecruitment And Transactional Process Is Uninterrupted And Targets Are Achieved.
• Drive Strategy Implementation Through The Use Of Regional Agency
• Normal MTNN Working Conditions.
• Regional And National Travel
• May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
MTNN condition very highly conducive environment to work
Experience & Training
• First Degree Or Equivalent In A Business Discipline, MBA/Other Professional Qualifications Will Be An Added Advantage
• 8 Years’ Experience In Sales Or Marketing Management Portfolio, Which Includes 2 Years Management Experience. Experience In Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG / Retail) Will Be An Added Advantage
• Experience In Financial Management And Profitability Of SME. MTNN.
• Basic GSM/ Telecommunication Fundamentals/ Presentation Skills/ Agency Banking And Management
• Management Development Program
Minimum Qualification: LLB