Mechanical Engineer – The Hobark group provides manpower, offers drilling, consultancy services and provides logistic support. We also offer catering services, procurement of manufacturing equipment, and construction equipment for the Oil & Gas industries.
Extensive knowledge of electrification systems for lighting, fire equipment, and HVAC
-Review, consult, design, and supervise site installations of all the electrical and mechanical
requirements of all LDF Projects.
-Prepare and study technical drawings and specifications to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements
-Develop mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements
-Research and analyze data, such as supplier design proposals, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application
-Set specifications and check the design of mechanical and electromechanical products and
-Plan, direct and coordinate all on-site M&E activities to comply with LDF and government
specifications, requirements and codes.
– Communicate clearly and effectively with LDF team, as well as the public, contractors, and
-Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating,
building, assembling, and installing components.
– Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
-Make presentations and draft technical instructions.
– Read blueprints to determine the ways and sequences to assemble building equipment
– Oversee project productions efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget
– Monitor materials submission and approvals and review updating of materials schedule to
mitigate any construction delays.
-Assist in updating and achieving schedule requirements
– Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform
– Cooperate with team members in complying with relevant health and safety legislations, policies, and procedures.
– Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where
– Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function.
Required Qualification/ Experience:
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical), or in a related field
• Minimum of 2- 3 years of experience in the design and construction of mechanical and electrical systems.
• Proficient in Computer applications
• Fluent in written and spoken English, French is a plus