Claims Assessor – THT is the leading HMO in Nigeria and we are always looking for talent. With our foreign and local investors’ support and our strategic plans for the future, we are poised for growth and ready to take advantage of the huge opportunities that exist in the Healthcare sector in Nigeria. Join the most dynamic HMO in Nigeria for the career of your life.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Claims Assessor
• To vet all claims pertaining to either the managed care or Blue product to ensure that the daily targets are achieved
• To capture all claims pertaining to either the managed care or Blue products to ensure that the daily targets are achieved
• Send out cheques to providers within the agreed SLA
• To ensure all Claims correspondence to providers or members are sent out timeously
• To adhere to and live the organisational values.
• Candidate must be a registered nurse, midwife and possess B.Sc. Nursing
• Additional medical qualification will be an added advantage
• Candidate must have minimum of 4 years post-nursing qualification experience including 2 years in similar role in a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO).
• Candidate must have Clinical experience
• Candidate must have advanced knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes, Claims Processes and Procedures and Scheme Rules.
• Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail
• Good organizational and planning capabilities
• Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
• Decision Making skills
• Negotiation Skill
• Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill
• Working with people
• Must be a good collaborator/Team player