Project Director – FHI 360 is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Project Director, RMNCH IDIQ
With the Country Director, the Project Director will provide overall leadership and management of a five-year project to support improvements in reproductive, maternal, newborn, and child health (RMNCH) outcomes in Nigeria.
Vision and Strategy
- Provide overall vision, strategic leadership and planning, and guidance to project, including technical direction, quality assurance, and overall accountability for achieving project results as specified by USAID/Nigeria and each Task Order
- Serve as primary liaison with USAID, other donors, government and other stakeholders and USAID implementing partners
- Oversee Task Order technical responses and state implementation in collaboration with Task Order Key Personnel, ensuring strategic and functional integration of all technical areas as well as strong collaboration with State and LGA public and private sector actors and civil society organizations
- Provide leadership to project teams, ensuring clarity over plans and priorities and encouraging effective teamwork
- Responsible for meeting all contractual deliverables and obligations
- Maintain financial accountability
- Ensure that project resources are utilized in accordance with applicable FHI 360 and USAID policies and procedures
- Oversee production of timely and accurate financial and programmatic reporting to USAID and FHI 360 as required
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Post-graduate degree in International Health, Social Sciences, Management or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Demonstrated progressive relevant professional experience leading and managing complex projects that are strategic in nature and national/international in scope
- Strong management capacity and ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously as well as demonstrated ability to deliver on results
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.