WTS Engergy is looking to hire qualified Account Executive in addition to its workforce in Nigeria.
- Effectively coordinate and track all activities occupying for each account assigned starting from lead identification and tender generation up till final payment and cycle closure.
- Establish develop and maintain trust and business relationships with key personnel across various departments (contracts and procurement, maintenance, engineering, projects , finance and accounting) in assigned accounts, this helps in knowing and developing customer organizational structure per department.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the customers business goals needs and requirements and accordingly propose solutions that meet their objective
- Keep abreast of client production rates, investments and divestment’s and other activities, news and projects in order to build opportunity pipeline, identify new areas of interest and generate new business.
- Ensure continuous customer satisfaction through delivering high on major customer performance criteria
- Arrange at a minimum weekly visits to each relationship and attend to their queries
- Follow up on market activity and develop a thorough understanding of major players in the industry.
- Prepare regular reports on progress targets met and forecasts on timely basis as required by direct manager.
- Bachelor or Technical University degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- 5-8 years of sales experience preferably in Oil and Gas related field.
- Experience and Knowledge in the following product categories is a plus
- (RotatingEquipment(pumps,compressors, turbines)
- Pipes & Fittings
- Valves & Actuators
- Gas Detectors
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country