SABMiller also know as ABInBev company now recruiting Account Receivables Manager in Lagos State, Nigeria.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Account Receivables Manager;
- Manage Country Credit Risk
- Prepare budgets and profit forecasts
- Control expenditure
- Monitor and respond to external customer requirements by ensuring;
- Problematic customer queries are documented and addressed immediately
- Customer needs are assessed and dealt with when required, within authority levels.
- Customer needs that fall outside of authority levels are directed to the Finance Director.
- Customer feedback is understood and corrective action taken in line with Credit Policy.
- Customers are continually informed of changes relevant to them.
- Customers are coached to promote effective conduct of their accounts.
- Support is provided to customers to assist their business development and commercial competence.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Management.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Credit Control functions
- Being a chartered member of ACCA OR ACA will be an added advantage.
Key competencies and attributes
- Good Knowledge of Ms Office Package
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving and target driven
- Good people management skills