Wärtsilä needs Administrative Coordinator – Trainee in Nigeria.
The position is a temporary and for 4months only, coordinating Field service administrative duties.it is located in Lagos, Nigeria.
Responsibilities Checking and verifying the timesheets / FS MOBIITY time
- Checking and verifying the accuracy of timesheets and
forward to payroll departement
- Data entry of travel expenses and weekly reports
- Filling ,maintaining and safe keeping of Field service
- Cost booking in billable and non billable orders
- Make sure all supporting documents needed for invoicing are
handed over to Invoicing team
- Make sure external and internal invoices are properly booked
in the right service orders.
- Coordination of travel (hotel and flight bookings,rental
cars,LOI,Visa, passport validity, medical certificate …) for all
Operations personnel on jobs
- Monitoring the progress of jobs (WIP) and giving admin
support to FS engineer
- Requesting and following up on the DMRs
- Respond to emergency situations on a 24-Hour 7 day basis
- Purchase order creation for Operations
- Any other tasks requested by the Superior
Requirements Proactive, accurate, open-minded and willing to learn Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or related field
2 Years or more