Administrator, Commercial Legal – MTN Nigeria, one of the largest telecom operator has the vacancy below for a suitably qualified person to join its Commercial Legal.
Job Title: Administrator, Commercial Legal
- Extract Value From What We Already Have By Focusing On Optimizing Processes Within The Unit/Department In Line With The Value Creation Philosophy. This Includes Individual Contributions And Recommendations To Improve Existing Business Project/Initiative.
- Drive Innovation By Identifying And Taking Advantage Of New Business Opportunities, E.G., By Stimulating And Encouraging New Business Opportunities, Launch Of Products, Product/Process Innovation Etc.
- Maintain Leadership In The ICT/Digital Industry By Keeping Abreast Of Relevant Industry News And Notifying The Team As Appropriate.
- Enhance/Expand MTN’s Role In The Larger National Macro Environment By Participating In CSR Projects And/Or NGO’s, Involvement In Recognized Professional Institutions Etc.
- Sustain The Right Organisational Culture And Behaviors By Demonstrating The Vital Behaviours Every Time.
- Provide Administrative Support For Day To Day Activities GM Commercial Legal’s Office.
- Cross Check Documents For Company Secretary’s Review To Ensure Quality Control And Compliance To MTNN Policies, Writing Minutes Of Meetings And Produce Memos For Review
- Perform Quality Control Checks On Company Secretary’s Presentations, Ensuring Proper Formatting And Elimination Of Errors
- Develop And Maintain An Efficient Documentation And Filing (Electronic And Hard) Process, Assisting In Filing Of Statutory Documents.
- Assist With Corporate Governance Research And Initiatives, Processing Enquiries From Directors, Shareholders, Regulators Etc.
- Make Efficient Travel Arrangements For The Company Secretary’s Office.
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
- Open Plan Office
Experience & Training
- A Fully Qualified Nigerian Lawyer (Minimum Of LLB & BL From A Recognized Institution
- Minimum Of 1-2 Years’ Experience Working In A Similar Role In A Medium To Large Sized Organization
- Effective Communication/Business Skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- IFS Training
- Department Specific Applications
Minimum Qualification: LLB