Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM) Full Time Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Agege, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Asaba, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benin, Benue State, Borno State, Calabar, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Egbokodo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Ibadan, Ikeja, Ikorodu Road, Ikot Ekpene, Ilesa, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Lagos, Nigeria, lekki, Mainland, Maryland Lagos, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Onne, Osun State, Owerri, Oyo State, Plateau State, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Ubeji, Uyo, Warri, Yobe State, Zamfara State
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF), the largest global AIDS organization, currently provides medical care and/or services to more than 350,000 individuals in 36 countries worldwide in the US, Africa, Latin America/Caribbean, the Asia/Pacific Region and Eastern Europe.
AMAZING INDIVIDUALS WORKING FOR POSITIVE PEOPLE at AIDS Healthcare Foundation!
Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees?
If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF’s Core Values Are To Be
• Value Employees
• Respect for Diversity
• Fight for What’s Right
STILL INTERESTED? Please continue!
- Provides transport support services to all AHF Staff and Volunteers at the state as may be required from time to time.
- Ensures all AHF Vehicle policies are followed and enforced.
- Maintains accurate and up to date records relating to AHF Vehicle use by filling vehicle log book.
- Purchase fuel, reviews the accuracy of cash memos and/or bill and submit same to finance dept. for payment.
- Performs constant and routine check on project vehicle, reports any fault for necessary action(s).
- Ensures AHF Travel Authorization/Request duly approved is in place before embarking on any official trip.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Basic technical knowledge of automobiles, as he has to write reports on the working condition of the company transport means
- Good organizational skills in order to coordinate and see that all the employees are getting their transport on time
- Good knowledge of the terrain will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of OND or NCE.
- Possession of a valid Driving License.
- Over two years of driving experience in a reputable organization an added advantage.
- Computer literacy an added advantage