The purpose of this job is to manage the Regional Enterprise subscriber base (SME, Corporates & Enterprise) in the assigned zone with the aim of increasing revenue and subscriber count, while reducing churn.
Service Activation Experience
- Customer Onboarding – Welcome letters and calls to new customers across all sectors – SME, Corporate, Enterprise
- Work with Key Account Managers to push Enterprise activations in the assigned zones
- Follow through with activation, migration and deployment of service once sale has been concluded
- Activation of additional services
Service Experience & Assurance
- Close out all provisioning requests within SLA and priority resolution to all Enterprise accounts
- Weekly call visits, crop calls and health checks on assigned customers
- Resolution of all escalated queries within SLA
- Liaise with HQ CRM team to ensure accuracy of tariffs and bills of customers; ageing analysis, dunning cycle etc
- Liaise with Network team regularly to help ensure Network availability to all SME, Corporate Enterprise customers
- Monitor ustomer behavior through lifecycle reporting and analysis.
- Strategizing,implementation and controlling various initiatives for customer complaint reduction & retention.
- Root cause analysis to be done on customer complaints and highlight the same to the functional heads.
- Identify customer pain points and review with Process Owners to enable correctives.
- Coordinating with various dept. to ensure timely resolution – Monitoring SLA adherence of all cross-functional departments.
Customer and Service Retention
- Organize Service Camps in organizations to drive customer experience
- Upsell exceptional customer service as benefit to prospects
- Ensure proper dunning cycle
- Quarterly ”Thank you” forums for customer loyalty
- Ensure the delivery of new offers, promotions, and giveaways to the customers on time.
- Customer education on tariff class, services assigned to accounts, benefits and redemption of loyalty items
Collection and Revenue Assurance
- Ensure customers’ bills are promptly delivered within 7 days of bill run
- Liaise with HQ CRM for the preparation of special bills/ statement for customers and other requirements that will aid collection
- Engage customers for collection and follow up with CA for posting of direct transfers
- Weekly update of account records to ensure correct details of customer postal address, email etc for accurate dispatch
- Debt collection via engaging customers to make payment (e-transfer, cheque or cash) PTP (Promise To Pay) Customer management
VACANCY CLOSES 27TH JANUARY 2016
Desired Skills and Experience
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Good first degree
- Fluency in English
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
- 3-5 years of Customer service experience
- Excellent organizational, communication skills,and attention to detail.
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Project management skills will be an advantage
Other requirements (Behavioural etc.)
- Ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization.
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- High level of discretion