The Application Developer will ensure successful implementation of designated application projects. He will provide broad functional and technical expertise within multiple business areas, in the analysis, design, development and implementation of business processes and applications. He will develop, integrate, configure and support the business applications upon which the business relies, within agreed standards. He will lead e-channels initiatives and implementation
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of new and updated solutions to deliver on IT and ARMP’s strategy, in line with governance frameworks and overall architecture as assigned.
- Proactively align with the business relationship managers in understanding business needs and strategizing optimal ways to meet needs identified.
- Understand and manage resource requirements to meet solution delivery needs and operational core application support
- Prepare new solutions and updates for transition to operations
- Coordinate and monitor application support based on prioritization and escalation requirements
- Drive discipline through project management, business change management, reporting and risk management frameworks
- Drive testing and process re-design elements of E-business solutions delivery to ensure robust and consistent delivery across ARMP.
- Promote discipline across the project portfolio by ensuring adoption of project management, business change management, reporting and risk management frameworks and tools
- Maintain productive relationships with key suppliers/vendors to ensure adherence to SLAs and the sustainability of services in the long term.
- Minimum — B.Sc