This role would lead the creative development, planning and execution of all branding initiatives for the Arik brand across all the markets within the framework of an agreed strategy, meeting operational targets for Top of Mind Awareness, revenue, profitability and increased brand equity. The remit of this role will also include Event & Sponsorship Management.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze how the Arik brand is positioned in the market and deploy strategies to ensure it aligned per the company requirements.
- Develop consistent approach for branding of ATOs/CTOs/e-ticket locations and ensure all locations operating at the same high standard.
- Provide strategic brand support and make recommendations on brand building initiatives per region in order to drive brand performance for products and services.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get consumers to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters and market applications.
- Measure and report performance of all brand/marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Oversee branding activities to ensure consistency with brand/sales strategy.
- Custodian of the Brand Design Guidelines to ensure all agency partners, suppliers, regional sales teams and internal audiences follow the guidelines and ensure consistency across all channels, markets and regions.
- Collaborate with Sales and regional teams to develop and deploy effective channel communication materials.
- Implement the look-and-feel of all Airport Ticket Offices (ATOs), City Ticket Offices (CTOs) in accordance to brand guidelines
- Be the point of contact between the company and printers and other collateral vendors to ensure printing and merchandising are to quality and brand guidelines. jobs in nigeria
- University degree or HND, Masters degree will be preferable.
- Proven working experience as Brand Manager (at least 7- 8 years experience)
- Drive for results and leaderships skills.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box.
- Develop sales/marketing tools and collateral.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate. recommendations to executive management.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends, branding best practices and digital marketing applications.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.