Junior Systems Support Analyst will monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of the organization. Install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person. Depending on the size of the organization, a Junior Systems Support Analyst role may span one or more areas of expertise.
Organizations increasingly rely on computer systems in all areas of their operations and decision-making processes. It is therefore usually crucial to ensure the correct running and maintenance of the IT systems.
Junior Systems Support Analysts work is as much about understanding how information systems are used as applying technical knowledge related to computer hardware or software.
- All issues related to the Station should be reported via email and telephone call to Support administrator and cc to Sr. Manager IT.
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organizational requirements
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide staff support in the use of their computers and make sure the systems and network is in proper working condition.
- Provide problem solving solutions to network users and printers.
- Coordinate with HQ Systems Administrator in creating and managing client OWA access.
- Setting-up and maintaining networks in Out-stations whenever assigned.
- Perform LAN cabling as well as termination of network ports and cables.
- Install and manage various Microsoft Windows operating systems for users and servers and perform required maintenance.
- Perform back-up and data recovery operations on individual computer systems as required.
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls.
- Control and monitor installed Software’s on client machines.
- Install Printers, Scanners and other necessary equipment for both stand-alone and network users.
- Take up other projects as assigned by the Information Technology Manager, Systems Administrator and directly report to the Support Administrator.
- Coordinate the Installation, Management, Basic Maintenance and documentation of FUJITSU ATB printers used for Check-in at the different automated counters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- IT Support, Networking, Communication Experience.
- Configure IT Equipment’s, Networking and trouble shooting skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills, proven analytical skills, Microsoft Office Suite, Technical systems etc.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team with minimal supervision, flexible, creative, ability to prioritize in stressful environment.