Ikeja Electric is currently shopping for Audit Supervisor to join their team. Details below:
Will be responsible for assisting the Team Lead Internal Audit on all activities related to internal audit activities.
- Assist in developing the annual risk based internal audit plan
- Perform risk management activities including identifying key risks facing different areas of Ikeja Electric, documenting such risks, assessing them, suggesting strong measures to mitigate them, and monitoring those risks with a view to ensuring that they are within the risk appetite.
- Develop and update audit programmes and checklists regularly
- Prepare audit planning memorandum for each assigned audit to guide the focus on the scheduled audit.
- Carry out assigned field audits within the stipulated timeline and submit value adding reports within the stated deadline.
- Conduct assigned investigations with diligent root cause analysis and submit high quality reports within the stipulated timeline.
- Perform assigned adhoc reviews and submit appropriate and value adding reports within the advised timeline.
- Monitor internal control operations in the assigned areas of the company’s operations and ensure timely exception reports are submitted.
- Follow up on the approved audit reports and recommendations to ensure implementation within the stipulated timeline.
- Vet payment, adjustment and other documents by ensuring compliance with the company’s policies, processes, and contract terms.
- Review policies and processes of the company, identify and escalate gaps that need to be addressed.
- Comply with Quality Management System/Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the Head, Internal Audit.
- A good First degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any relevant science or social science field
- MUST be a chartered/certified accountant
- Post qualification cognate experience of 4 years in relevant sectors.
- Oral and written communication skill.
- Analytical skill
- Strong accounting and auditing knowledge
- Good understanding of the industry and the applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- Organizational skills
- Team building.
- Change catalyst.
- Supervisory skills