Leventis Motors needs Automobile Technician — Truck Heavy Duty Equipment (Mechanical & Electrical) in various states in Nigeria. More details below:
POSITION: Automobile Technician — Truck Heavy Duty Equipment (Mechanical & Electrical)
LOCATION: Lagos, Port-harcourt, Owerri, Benin, Ibadan, Abuja And Enugu.
- Inspect vehicle engine and other mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing Fluids, lubricating parts, brake pads ea.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity in vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrial systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test chives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Provide accurate estimates tart, tine, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- OND In mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of automotive repair experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Proven experience as auto mechanic/electrician
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- Time Management, Attendance, Independence, Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information.