SENCE is looking to hire Automotive Business Development Manager for one of its client. Sence is a reputable agency managed by Mrs ibok who doubled as the founder and CEO of SENCE. A lawyer and HR specialist with a passion for innovation and SMEs.
Roles and Responsibilities
The purpose of this position is to support the growth strategy for the Automotive group in the Americas.
This position is a business development position, with some sales responsibilities. It will require a clear understanding of the ecosystem including competitive positioning, technologies, country regulations and client needs.
• Define, in collaboration with the Management, and implement the Automotive business and sales strategy and define the appropriate Go To Market
• Identify pertinent strategic partners and customers (Groups & consortiums…)
• Identify pertinent strategic partners (international or local labs or actors) in order to relay or complement our offers
• Identify and manage reliable channels to expand the business in the region, as per the defined strategy.
• Generate and increase new business opportunities
• Act pro-actively to detect and create opportunities: identify and acquire potential customers using internal tools to promote The360 Auto Spa’s products
• Develop new and existing customer relationships
• Manage market intelligence and provide regular market analysis
• Promote and represent The360 Auto Spa’s strategy towards customers
• Ensure a continuous presence of The360 Auto Spa at the customers’ premises
• Provide a consulting service to customers
• Liaise and coordinate internal resources to match customers’ expectations (optimization of interface management)
• Ensure professional communication for customers
• Provide a reporting to The360 Auto Spa management regarding:
• Activity report
• Customer Needs
• Recommendation on projects/products
• Develop, propose and implement strategic planning for each country/account, in line with The360 Auto Spa’s sales strategy
• Be accountable for specific strategic country planning Identify
Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the management
Must be able take initiative
•Ability to handle a fast-paced business environment
•Work collaboratively under tight deadlines with a range of positions and levels of authority
•Excellent communication skills
•Possess efficient, conscientious, and reliable work habits
•Must be able to demonstrate excellent sale and marketing skills
•Able to close deals
•Excellent knowledge of Powerpoint and all other Microsoft Office suites
•Good Negotiation Skills
•Extremely dynamic, innovative and result driven.
Work experience 4 – 6 years
Upper salary range Attractive