What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow’s savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
Reports to the A/C & Refrigeration Technician/Foreman regarding daily work progress and trouble report completion.
Attains all refrigeration and A/C trouble reports on daily basis. Guest room trouble is given priority.
Works closely with A/C & Refrigeration Technician/Foreman and peers to carry out preventive maintenance and annual maintenance program
Follows all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions.
Carries out all other tasks assigned to him by his supervisor.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Able to read Building, Air-conditioning, Refrigeration and Electrical drawings.
- Able to fault find and repair air-conditioning, refrigeration and building control systems. Good electrical knowledge.
- Knowledge of BMS systems.
- Experience of reciprocating Chillers and Air handling plant and cold rooms.
- Familiar with planned Preventive Maintenance and Safety programmes.
- Flexible and team player – able to work on own initiative.
- Good understanding of water treatment techniques and able to handle chemicals.
- Makes periodic inspection tours to check all refrigeration equipment functioningproperly.
- Carries out guest room maintenance according to schedule programme.
- Works closely with electrician to carry out electrical work when required, including functions and parties.
- Daily refrigeration log sheet to be filled and temperature to be recorded.
- Works closely with peers to assist in their job when requested by supervisor.
- Keeps all necessary tools in good working condition, keep their working place neat and clean.
- Attains all departmental meetings and training classes.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Good Basic English.
- Minimum 5 years air-conditioning or refrigeration installation or maintenance experience in Industrial/Commercial Projects. Hotels – Hospitals experience preferred.
- Good all round practical trade skills inclusive fabrication, installation and maintenance.
- Preferable apprentice time service candidate
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.