Aquada Development Corporation is seeking a Bakery Manager that will be responsible for the planning, coordination and control of all bakery operations. The candidate will ensure that all goods are being produced in an efficient and productive manner. Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Overseeing the baking process, drawing up a production schedule.
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective.
- Ensuring that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Working out the human and material resources needed.
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards.
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control program.
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers.
- Working with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals.
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers.
- Reviewing worker performance.
- Identifying training needs.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Educational background in the sciences, food processing, management, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in food processing, industrial manufacturing or related field.
- Must have hands-on experience working in a manufacturing facility.
- Must be willing to travel.
Qualified applicants MUST include a cover letter in their application addressing the following:
- A discussion of why you believe this is a good fit for you.
- A discussion of your experiences and how you think this will fit into this role.
Resumes that are received without an attached cover letter will not be reviewed.