MTN Nigeria seeking the services of Banking Services Advisor into its workforce. Please see details of the job below:
- To Monitor The Banking Services Provided To MTNN And Ensure Compliance Across Board To The Service Level Agreements (SLAs) Between MTNN And Banks.
- Coordinate MTNN Banking Services.
- Collate And Analyse Data On Cash Movements, Bank Charges, Interest Rates, Exchange Rate Movements And Placements.
- Set Up And Manage MTN Bank Accounts, Monitoring Bank Tariffs And Price Book For Bank Charges.
- Verify All General Ledger Balances Relating To Bank Accounts, Identifying Banking Service Gaps Across The Business Units That Interface With Banks.
- Monitor Sweeps From Various Sub Accounts To Main Accounts For Compliance, Ensuring Credit Interest Is Accurately Entered And Applied Every Month As Agreed By The Various Banks.
- Review Banking Service Level Agreements (SLAs) In Line With Changes In The Banking Environment, Ensuring Compliance Issues And Complaints Relating To Banking Services Are Followed Up And Resolved.
- Implement Treasury Policies, Processes, And Procedures, Maintaining Treasury Records And Audit Trail In Strict Compliance To MTNN Policies And Procedures.
- Coordinate Monthly Reconciliation Meeting, Providing Banking Reports For Year-End Audit As It Relates To Treasury.
- Conduct Research And Compile Data, Benchmarking On Treasury And Banking Services.
- Measure The Standard Of Banking Services Provided To MTNN
- Collate And Store Media Information (Electronic And Hard Copy) To Assist MTNN Develop And Maintain A Standard Treasury Department
- Assist In Implementing New Business Processes Within MTNN Treasury Functions And Across Divisional Functions.
- Implement Systems For The Efficient Administration Of Treasury Department
- Obtain Feedbacks And Recommendations From Banks On Service Issues And Standards, Monitoring And Reporting On The Quality Of Banking Services.
- Manage Information Flow, Ensuring Clear Correspondence And Up-To-Date Communication With Banks At All Times.
- Interface With Bankers, Financial Institutions On Behalf Of The Treasury Department.
- Interface With MTN N Departments On Behalf Of The Treasury Department.
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
- Open Plan Office
Experience & Training:
- First Degree – Accounting, Economics Or Any Finance Related Discipline.
- A Full Qualification/Membership In A Professional Accounting Association (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, ACT, CFA) Will Be An Advantage
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation; With Experience Working With Others
- Experience Working In A Medium Organization
- Experience In A Financial Environment In Treasury/Banking.
- Familiarity With Good Accounting Practices And The Nigerian Policy Environment.
- Extensive Bank Reconciliation Experience
- Audit, Compliance And/Or Internal Control Experience
- Knowledge Of Banking Processes And Products.
- Customer Service Or Performance Management Experience Will Be An Added Advantage
BEd, BSc, BEng, BTech Or HND