- Address 14 Ologolo Road, Lagos opp agungi busstop, Nigeria
Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons. Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks. Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations.
Applicants should have a minimum of S.S.C.E
The applicants should be a residence in Lagos around Magodo, Ojota, Shangisha and Ketu area. Must be able to resume work immediately.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Mixing beverages using an extensive range of ingredients including liquor, bitters, soda, water, sugar, and fruits
- Taking beverage orders from customers or wait staff and serving drinks as requested, paying extreme attention to detail
- Satisfying patron requests in a timely manner
- Assessing customer preferences and making drink recommendations
- Collecting money for drinks served and providing change as needed
- Balancing cash receipts
- Keeping a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories
- Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
- Organising the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory
- Placing orders for liquor, beer, wine, and other supplies
- Slicing, pitting, and preparing fruit garnishes for drinks
- Planning bar menus
- Creating unique drinks
- Preparing and serving appetisers, snacks, or other food items for customers at the bar
- Complying with all food and beverage regulations
How To Apply
Applicants should forward their CV to [email protected]