Bemil Nigeria Limited need Deputy Head Operations. Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
BNL has been servicing the critical service needs of sectors where security and safety concerns are paramount. We provide client-specific solutions and strive to grow our business with clients; creating value through long term partnerships, synergies and continuous improvement in service delivery.
1. Ensures new assignments are properly surveyed, weaknesses identified and customers advised accordingly.
2. Ensures incidents are properly investigated and the necessary action taken.
3. Ensures the Department and the guard force comply with the Guarding Service Quality Policy.
4. Enforces discipline within the guard force and recommends disciplinary action in line with the Human Resource Policy.
5. Ensure proper Guards turnout (that they are smart, neat, ID Card Visible & Adhering to dress code).
6. Develops and updates post orders for all locations.
7. Establishes/maintains robust customer relationship to ensure complete understanding of customer processes to enable the delivery of viable security responses.
9. Performs incident analysis and investigation relative to all incidents with advice and closure to all responsible functional management.
10. Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
11.Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Business Administration, Economics, Accounting and other relevant social science courses.
A strong team player
Ability to Communicate and listen to the views of others
A quick learner and ability to work with
Ability to work on own initiative and self starter
Good negotiation skill
Ability to work effectively
Good interpersonal skills.
Able to work and adjust to new challenging situations quickly.
Good oral and written communication skills
Proficiency on the use of Microsoft office (Microsoft word )
Minimum qualification – BSc/HND
2-3 years experience in a security company is an added advantage,
Must be able to work with a team of diverse background,
Must be an early starter,
Able to multi-task and solve problems,
Excellent communication skills,
Must possess people management skills
Qulafied individuals can send cover letter and CV to email@example.com on or before 29th Febuary, 2016.