We are looking for a Bosun with experience on a FPSO vessel to supervise deck crew in daily maintenance and marine operations.
- Follow PTW system, rules, regulations and work procedures applicable to his responsibilities
- Instruct and supervise the GP personnel (Able Seamen, Ordinary Seamen) in accordance with company safety policy and quality standards
- Assists the SMTD or CSUP in planning and execution of maintenance and operational work tasks within the deck department
- To train deck crew in the various work tasks as required through close supervision of each individual performance
- To keep all deck department tools, equipment, stores etc in good and tidy order and to maintain stock records
- Instruct and supervise deck crew for proper lift transfer techniques, and safety related issues
- Ensure that good housekeeping is maintained throughout deck department
- Assist in the maintenance of lifting appliances, cranes, running gear, slings, shackles, etc.
- Assist in mooring and unmooring of export tankers
- Assist with cargo loading and offloading operations as required
- Assist in helicopter operations as required
- Assist in the maintenance of process, engine room or other equipment as required
- Undertake training relevant to the position requirements
- Member of Emergency Response Team
- Meet the standard of competence of rating as able seafarer deck STCW code II/4-5
- min. 2 years offshore experience on FPSO vessels
- European passport
- STCW Basic Safety training, Medical Seafarer, Yellow Fever vaccination.
- Good English written and spoken
*Only apply if you meet the above mentioned requirements.