SabMiller (ABInBev) is seeking qualified person for the position of Brewery Operations Performance Planning Manager in Lagos, Nigeria.
The Brewery Operations Performance Planning Manager has full responsibility for planning, reporting and control cycle of Supply Brewery budgets (Variable Industrial Costs (VIC), Fixed Industrial Costs (FIC)) on a monthly, quarterly and year end base for the Brewery plants in both Nigeria and Ghana located in Ilesa, Sagamu, Portharcourt, Onitsha and Accra Breweries in Ghana.
Amongst other duties, the Brewery Operations Performance Planning Manager will be responsible for the;
- Validation of Transfer prices where applicable
- Consolidation and completion of the monthly budgets/Latest Estimates (LE) and submission to the zone Performance Planning Management team
- Reporting of monthly performance across key financial metrics across West Africa
- Special analyses and involvement in various projects
- Development of existing systems and reporting tools
- Finance contact person for the BOP Director West Africa
- Line management of all Plant Performance Planning Managers within the countries’ jurisdiction
The candidate should possess:
- Minimum of 3+ year university degree in accounting, business, economics, engineering or similar.
- MBA / CIMA / ACCA/ CPA/ICAN would be advantageous.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in finance; 2 + years’ experience in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- Computer skills (MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Good knowledge of consolidation & reporting tools (Cognos, TM1, BI)
- Knowledge of ERP Systems SAP R/3 Module FI/CO, SAP BW
- Experience in management accounting and budgets
- Knowledge of Financial Reporting
- Knowledge of general accounting and consolidation practices
- Project management, problem assessment and solving skills
- Working in an ERP environment like Syspro, SAP, Peach Tree, Sun Systems
- Working in a process-oriented organization
- Previous line management experience would be advantageous
- Fluent English in speaking, reading and writing