SABmiller now AB-Inbev needs Brewing Maintenance Planner in Nigeria.
Duties and responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Brewing Maintenance Planner will;
- Maintain a healthy and safe working environment
- Identify Problems or Potential Problems
- Facilitate Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Identify equipment eligible for design out maintenance
- Plan maintenance and projects by planning scheduled maintenance, shutdowns and ensure feedback on progress.
- Develop and implement asset care plan
- Maintain Coswin system integrity
- Work in teams.
Qualifications and Experience
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Eng /HND – Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 2 years as a Mechanical Technician or 3-4 years as Mechanical Artisan on high speed packing lines
- Good knowledge of Modern Asset care Principles.
Key competencies and attributes
- In depth understanding of maintenance related systems eg. RCM, TPM, CMMS, Condition monitoring, RAM, etc.
- Knowledge of VPO strategies and initiatives
- Good knowledge of Brewing production processes and technologies
- Familiarity with maintenance systems eg. COSWIN
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance practices
- Act with Integrity