IHS Holding Limited needs Business Analyst in Nigeria.
Ensure the identification of business intelligence, reporting and data analysis needs; providing accurate, congruent, reliable data and ensuring the information is easily available to internal/external users for direct consumption or integration with other systems.
- Work with internal and external customers to understand and analyze requirements and develop business intelligence (BI) solutions using underlying technologies;
- Lead and provide technical expertise in the design, development, testing, documentation, and maintenance of reporting and analytic solutions;
- Support technical development of complex BI reports, applications, and other tools;
- Perform highly complex data queries and mapping;
- Develop process to streamline and monitor and ensure a high level of availability for all critical reports;
- Assist in updates and upgrades of BI software and determine functionality that should be implemented to improve technical/user experience;
- Assist project sponsors in the interpretation and use of results; ensure that data is understood by users;
- Prepare supporting documentation, reports, and presentation materials.
- Research continuously on more effective ways to improve efficient use of tool and adherence to processes.
B. General Duties
- Promote communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise.
- Write and submit reports to the Head of Quality Assurance in all matters relating to business analysis.
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Performs other appropriate duties as requested by Head of Quality Assurance.
- Data Management
- Requirements Gathering
- Solutions Validation
- Computer and Information Management
- Process Excellence
- Business Case Development
- Business Planning and Intelligence
- Financial Modelling
Education & Experience
- 1st degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification would be advantageous
- Upwards of 7 years’ experience in a related field or role
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover letter to [email protected] indicating in the subject bar the name of the role. Advert closes June 21 , 2018