Business Developer West Africa -Robert Bosch Nigeria is a newly established company of the Bosch Group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We will operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
- Responsibility to support all Power Tools Accessories sales activities in Nigeria and West Africa
- Key contact person for all questions/issues to our distributors
- Achieve regional Business Unit targets
- Identify growth potentials by visiting dealers and users
- Identification of market needs regarding product, price and promotion
- Ensure that new and relevant products are launched in each country on time
- Implement a Marketing Plan and develop the market
- Monitoring and analysis of competitors
- Participate on Growth Project Meetings and ensure timely implementation of all defined projects
- Follow or evaluate new market and user trends
- Check, analyze and report KPI’s
Your competencies and qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Sales and/or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Sales and Marketing of Power Tool or technical commodity industry, international experience. Power Tool accessory experienced preferred.
- Motivation/passion (ability to motivate others)
- Target oriented
- Market-Customer orientation
- Proven communication skills
- Intercultural and analytical skills
- Independent worker
- Proven ability to perform under pressure
- Multilingual, fluent in English and French