- Address 386 Muritala Mohammed Way Yaba, Lagos
DIGIGIDI REALTY COMPANY (DRC) Ltd is hiring into her Business Development Department. Available positions are:
1) Senior Business Development Executives (Senior Umbrella Agents);
2) Business Development Executives (Umbrella Agents).
Umbrella Agents are independent sales representatives with experience in Real Estate that are nurtured by DRC Ltd into becoming Rated Agents.
Rated Agents are professionals that manage independently owned and operated agencies and also offer value-based risk management (Insurance) services to their clients.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
Umbrella agents must have entrepreneurial mindsets with the ability to participate in active marketing initiatives. They sign agency contracts on behalf of the company and help clients list their properties on the company’s website and online platforms.
In addition, to selling DRC Ltd’s property and insurance services. Umbrella agents will also take responsibility for managing relationships with property owners (the company’s most important customers) and newly recruited members of the sales team or representatives who are under-performing.
Candidates will take responsibility for building strong relationships with property owners on behalf of the company to develop revenue and protect the company from competitive threats. Our major customers represent a significant proportion of our company’s revenue, and as such the successful candidate must defend and prevent any possible loss of such customer.
Candidate will arrange regular meetings with property owners to ensure they are satisfied with our services and discuss any possible problems they may have. Umbrella Agents also coordinate sales administration and customer service activities inside the company to maintain the highest standards of service.
Successful candidates’ job responsibilities are as thus:
- Achieving assigned sales targets
- Prospecting and developing new client relationships within a defined geography or market
- Interviewing buyers to determine their precise accommodation needs, budget and geographic boundaries.
- Organize and oversee property inspections with buyers tenants
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Managing and mentoring a team of Sales Executives
- Resolving sales or service delivery issues
- Preparation and proofreading contract documents from leases to deeds.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
- Ability to work on commission.
Desired Skills and Experience
Candidates must have good analytical skills to understand the challenges and problems that customers face so they can identify opportunities for a sale. This requires excellent communication skills to deal with customers and prospects at different levels. You are also required to have good negotiating skills to secure sales that represent profitable business to the company.
Comprehensive product and market knowledge is essential to this role as you build confidence with the customers by demonstrating your understanding of the business. The aim is to become trusted agents, rather than just sales executives. Ability to learn quickly and transfer knowledge and sales skills to the new market is essential.
- 1 to 3 years in a property management/real estate sales/facility management capacity
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work on targets
- Internet Savvy and presence on social media.
- Superior business and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in business management, Engineering, Sciences, Estate Management or Law is mandatory
- 2 referees in the legal or real estate profession
Entrepreneurial, Computer/Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales,
Job Location: Lagos state only.
About this company
DigiGidi Realty Company is a full spectrum Real Estate solution company, headquartered in Lagos, with growing interest across the Nigerian market. DRC Ltd was incorporated in 2012 to offer property management, Insurance and Agency brokerage services and in 2014 began operation by inaugurating the Real Estate Exchangers and Agents initiative. The mission of the initiative was to organize entities and individuals with interests in Real Estate into an integrated unit that will take the industry to an international level of professionalism and performance.
In 2016 and as part of its new strategic thrust and growth plans, a new service was birthed to introduce value-based risk management services into existing real estate services- rated agent. Rated Agents emerged as a result of the activities of the Real Estate Exchangers and Agents Initiative that eventually evolved into The Real Estate Professionals Association of Nigeria with the sole purpose of remaining focused to the development of real estate and growing with the needs of our customers.
We’re aggressive, adaptive, and – above all – considerate of our clients. We adapt to our clients’ needs help clients meet these needs with the same or greater passion than our clients have for achieving their objectives. Count on us to deliver the best experience you can have.
How to apply: Send your applications to the position applied for on the Subject cover letter (Include your name, Phone number and email at the bottom of the cover letter) and copy of your updated CV in WORD FORMAT only to email@example.com
Note: Applications that do not follow instructions will not be considered.