Hobark International Ltd is looking for Buyer to handle purchasing tasks. See details of the offer below:
The Service holder adheres to the H3SE rules
- Be in constant alignment with H3SE Company rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation
- Take the necessary measures to avert immediate threat of danger. Exercising caution as necessary to avoid danger to persons and installations or avoid pollution
- Participate actively in H3SE meetings, training sessions and drills and co-operate actively in the execution of H3SE plans
The Service holder ensure the Compliance:
- Ensure compliance of the purchasing process with all internal Company rules (including OPS/CA guide to conduct) and all applicable laws and regulation (JV, PSC and PSA rules, Country laws…)
- Ensure the application of Company and/or affiliate General Terms and Conditions for purchase of equipments
- Ensure the good administration and filing of all the purchasing documents and ensure that all approvals, justifications, circulation forms etc… are filed in line with the applicable procedures.
- Ensure that all purchasing activities meet audit requirements in order to minimize any potential partner/audit claims or court actions.
The Service holder liaises with Métier Partners and contributes to the processes and communication of the purchasing entity described below:
- Prepare Contract Committee documents and participate with Métier Partners for the presentation of RTAs
- Inform requesters during the preparation phase, purchase and commitment follow-up as per the E&P supply chain fundamentals
- Work in Duet with one or several Métier Partners and ensure efficiency of Duets/Triplets
- Follow-up, analyze and know the markets, participate to the follow-up, and evaluation of suppliers with Métier Partners
- Contribute to reporting Key Performance Indicators for the purchasing activities of his/her team – Use and enrich Market Intelligence information,
- Participate to the good use of e-sourcing tools
- Identify or participate to Best Practices, propose REX+ to the Head of Purchasing
- Utilize frame agreements FALTC signed by headquarters
The Service holder ensures the proper execution of purchasing operations(under the responsibility of his/her head of purchasing) by performing the following activities:
- Handles Purchases in the Lab Office designated to him through PR assignment
- Analyses all Purchase Requisitions for adequate material specification, budget authorisations and cost centres to which the purchases are being charged
- Reviews all PRs assigned, Group requisitions to reduce process costs, compile tender packages and organize call for tender / request for quotation, ensure the use of e- sourcing tools
- Answer to tenderers requests for clarification
- Study, compare and evaluate offers in order to have the most economical and contractual advantageous conditions
- To optimize by all means possible by bringing his professional experience to bear, Purchases with emphasis on making Savings for the Company
- Pay attention to Client General Conditions and terms of purchase to ensure the Company is not exposed to legal liabilities.
- Organize and lead negotiations with suppliers associated with award and performance of POs
- Issue RTAs in Duet with Métier Partners
- Where applicable to clearly state in purchase orders QA/QC requirements (in the form of Mill/Test Certificates, MSDS, other certificates).
- Ensure the follow-up of purchase orders until complete reception and payment
- Ensure rapid and correct validation of PO’s
- Ensure reception of acknowledgement of receipt for PO’s from suppliers
- Ensure Suppliers’ deliveries on time
- Follow-up of goods receipt until affiliate’s central warehouse.
- Negotiate and solve all changes leading to amendment from Métier Partners or suppliers/contractors
- Clarify discrepancies between material received and orders, if any with suppliers – Input all purchase data in SAP
SAP (Purchasing) UNISUP R3/BW – Purchasing Key User
Tools: Several C&P Business Tools including UNISUP, CONTIKI, ARIBA, NIPEX
- A degree in Engineering, Management or Social Sciences (Preferably Purchasing & Supply).
- Membership of relevant professional bodies in the Supply Chain and in Operational functions will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 7 years experience in Oil and Gas Industry with very good knowledge of Purchasing and Supply Chain
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of commercial, legal and insurance issues affecting the company in general.