Call Centre Agent Vacancy At Interra Networks. Hiring the right TALENT is like searching for treasure in an ocean. At Interra Networks, our people symbolize our passion, our pride, our process and our principle. We have a people philosophy and consistently look for people who are highly innovative, talented, debunkers of status quo, business oriented, technologically savvy and people-oriented. If you are one of them, join our team and achieve your full potential.
See details of the Call Centre Agent Below:
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and provide superior service via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller
- Use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
- Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Understand the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally
- Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset customers
- Use the most appropriate way to communicate with different behavior types on the telephone.
- Apply the elements of building positive rapport with different types of customers over the phone.
- Apply the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
- Apply appropriate actions to effectively control a telephone call.
- Meets commitments to customers
- Obtains client information by interviewing clients and verifying information.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities.
- Answer inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfill requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Maintain CRM by entering information.
- Keep equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Display Time flexibility towards shifts as per work floor requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong Verbal Communication skills
- Strong Customer service Phone Skills
- Data Entry Skills
- People Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to multitask
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in any field
- No experience required
Not Specific. Apply while offer last. Good Luck