SENCE is looking Certified Financial Analyst for one of its client. Sence is a reputable agency managed by Mrs ibok who doubled as the founder and CEO of SENCE. A lawyer and HR specialist with a passion for innovation and SMEs.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Review financial spreadsheets and other reports in order to predict current and future financial performance.
• Develop financial forecasts that present to stakeholders who use the information to make financial decisions.
• Track the current financial progress against forecasts to make sure that the company is on track.
• Make adjustments to the forecasts and report any variances to senior management
• Research the economic climate and other investments to determine the effect that these factors will have on a company’s performance.
• Managing a team of analysts and making decisions about what investments would be included in the portfolio.
• Advise on investment strategies for large organizations like pension funds
• Look for ways to decrease a company’s costs, increase its revenues and assist in making sound financial decisions.
Job type Full time
At least 5 years working experience.
Must have a business, finance or accounting degree or even a master’s in one of these subjects.
Must have good knowledge of:
• Securities Analysis and Valuation
• Financial Statement Analysis
• Micro and Macro Economics
• Fundamental and Technical Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Global Markets
• Portfolio Management
Attention to detail as well as an almost compulsive need for accuracy
Must also be able to meet deadlines and handle stress.
Ability to hold important information in confidence.
Must be able to maintain their integrity when confronted with these situations.
Must also be familiar with the latest accounting software and computer systems
Good communication and presentation skills are needed in order to present financial information to stakeholders within the company.
Must have an appetite for hard work and long office hours.
Work experience 5 – 6 years