Aquada Development Corporation is seeking a Chief of Staff that will provide direct support to the CEO and administer strategic company objectives. Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Plan and direct administrative, operational and financial of the organization on behalf of the CEO and or Board of Directors.
- Act as the primary liaison between the organization’s executive management and stakeholders.
- Oversee and manage highly prioritized projects.
- Regularly submitting reports to the CEO.
- Provide strategic advice to CEO and management to improve the daily management of the company.
- Participate in the development of the organization’s financial strategies.
- Create and interpret various financial reports.
- Suggest problem resolution approaches and procedures.
- Train and supervise others on how to interpret the financial results based on the use of a analytical tools.
- Providing further assistance to the CEO as required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of demonstrated success as in management or the equivalent.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants MUST include a cover letter in their application addressing the following:
- A discussion of why you believe this is a good fit for you.
- A discussion of your experiences and how you think this will fit into this role.