DevTech manages the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activity. The Activity provides continuous, on-the-ground, on-demand and systematic support to USAID/Nigeria and implementing partners on performance monitoring, data verification, impact and performance evaluations, project and activity level monitoring, evaluation planning and management, organizational learning, capacity building, and knowledge management.
Scope of Work:
- Adhere to MEL Activity Learning Agenda, by planning and executing trainings and learning activities
- Facilitate trainings in Nigeria
- Incorporate innovative CLA techniques/approaches to trainings and learning activities
- Serve as CLA specialist for the MEL Activity by representing the CLA component of the Activity in donor meetings
- Review all background documents and preparation work, specifically the CLA Learning Agenda
- Provide focused and effective communication with the MEL staff to solve problem, lend expertise and provide guidance where necessary.
- Use the MEL Activity’s internal SharePoint for saving and uploading all curricula and training materials to ensure safety and integrity of MEL’s intellectual property
Deliverables, Level of Effort, & Schedule:
- Develop training curriculum based on the MEL Activity’s CLA Learning Agenda
- Prepare final Report following the training and learning activities
- LOE: 30 days between October 2018 – January 2019; the LOE may be extended based on performance
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Monitoring and Evaluation or a related field. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of professional experience in CLA, capacity building, training, monitoring and evaluation and learning, preferably with USAID funded projects
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of USAID project experience
- Must be able to work as a team
- Must be able to work in a flexible and complex working environment
- Must be local hire (Nigerian)
NOTE: This job posting should not be construed to imply that the requirements are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law.