- Address No 23, Church Gate Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Assist clients in finding suitable non-residential properties to run their business from.
- Assist sellers in promoting their properties to attract qualified buyers in a reasonable amount of time.
- Provide guidance on agreements, mortgages, and market prices.
- Draft legal documents and contracts.
- Coordinate exchanges of ownership.
- Assist with negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Manage a portfolio of rental properties.
- Fulfill a range of marketing functions, e.g. promoting properties by listing, writing advertisements, or arranging viewings.
- Attend networking functions and occasional workshops.
- ND, HND or Bsc in any related field.
- Training or a qualification in real estate may be strongly desired.
- Vast knowledge of property law, property specifications, legal guidelines, procedures, and policies.
- A firm grasp of best practices within the industry.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Self-motivated and honest.
How To Apply
Applicants should forward CV to [email protected]