Commissioning Lead – The Hobark group provides manpower, offers drilling, consultancy services and provides logistic support. We also offer catering services, procurement of manufacturing equipment, and construction equipment for the Oil & Gas industries.
Ability to successfully work on integrated projects
Strong understanding of construction project management best practices including but not limited to : project scoping and budgeting resourcing, delivery, contract administration and client communication
Commissioning Lead activities:
Plan, coordinate and organize LDF’s actions to ensure the design, maintenance and development targets are met in respect of specific project(s).
Participate in the formulation and implementation of the project management strategy to ensure alignment with LDF’s strategy
Assist with the management of operational costs, by conducting near and long term financial forecasts Management of Project Team :
- Follow up of design and Interior Design for further implementation
- Engineering and Works follow up
- Documentation management
- Coordinate specialists interventions
- Time Schedule definition and follow up
- Reports and propose to GM LDF modifications of the team
- Contractors progress
- Other Company Departments progress
- Interior Design & Works progress
- Comoany Contractors Progress
- 3rd Party Certification
- Engineering VISA
Ensures that information and documentation is properly circulated and recorded. Proposes arbitration to LDF GM in case of conflict
Ensures interface with other Comopany Departments is properly managed and recorded: organises, pilots and coordinates dedicated project taskforces
Takes actions at his level and proposes actions at LDF / GM level to ensure project development contract is properly managed, in particular for :
- Provisional and Final Acceptance of the Building
- 3rd Party Certification of the Building o Maintenance Contract Preparation o As Built Documentation
- O&M manuals
Organizes for and manages COMPANY Contractors contracts :
- Preparation of tendering packages
- Offers analysis
- Coordination of works with project contractors
- Preparation of As Built Documentation, O&M manuals
- Hand Over to COMPANY / Deep Water Administration
Takes actions at his/her level and proposes actions at LDF / GM level to project handover to COMPANY
Work in close cooperation with the relevant departments to obtain required permits, provide oversight of costs, schedule, risk and change management.
Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
Bring about optimum utilization of resources- labour, materials and equipment, and ensuring their procurement at most cost-effective terms
Deliver engaging, informative, well- organized presentations to clients.
Review deliverables prepared by LDF team members before passing to other entities
Liaise and proactively take all necessary actions and ensure that the third parties’ development and action plans will not hamper or obstruct the department’s upcoming goals and targets.
– Ability to successfully work on integrated projects
– Strong understanding of construction project management best practices including but not limited to : project scoping and budgeting resourcing, delivery, contract administration and client communications.
– Ability to lead meetings with the absence of the General Manager.
– Thorough knowledge of civil engineering principles, techniques, policies, and procedures.
– Ability to develop a constructive and positive relationship with clients, contractors and team members
– Extensive knowledge on how to use rigorous logic and methods to solve different problems with effective solutions
– Ability to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers alongside establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers
– Skilful in negotiating situations in both internal and external groups.
– Team leader.
Qualification/ Experience Required
• University degree in architectural or civil engineering, preferably equivalent to a Master’s/ bachelor’s and supplemented by relevant post graduate qualifications
• At least 15 -20 years of relevant experience in managing architectural/infrastructural projects
• Certifications preferred: Professional Project Management.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office applications, and Project software packages.
• Languages : Affluent in spoken and written English
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills