Honeywell needs Competitive Migration Sales Specialist in Nigeria.
We are seeking an experienced, highly professional sales leader who willprovide the leadership required in SSA as the Sales specialist for CompetitiveDisplacements.
- Responsible for all business related to the growth of the Competitive Displacement sales
- Owns and aligns the Sales Execution Strategy for SSA competitive displacement with EMEA pole strategy for the CGI – PAS Competitive Displacement
- Interact with Regional Sales Managers, Account managers and Pole CGI Leader to ensure there is alignment between the business and sales needs
- Provide guidance and support to RSMs and AMs on the growth of this initiative in SSA
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within the automation industry, preferably with solutions background, including DCS, ESD, BMS, FGS, SCADA. CyberSecurity and reliability experience a plus.
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Proven track record in sales or delivery management
- Proven business acumen in driving growth on the face of challenges via capitalization of key Honeywell solution differentiators
- Experienced in the use of prospecting and Strategic Value Based Selling
- Strong ability to manage through influence
- Skills in areas of planning and holding commercial negotiations
- Excellent verbal/written/presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate at executive management levels internally and externally
- Demonstrated experience in conflict management
- Ability and willingness to travel and generate customer demand in various parts of SSAHoneywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.