ConSol Limited Currently searching for Contact Centre Operations Manager, find details of this opportunity below
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Managing the daily running of the Contact Centre.Oversee the company’s contact centre operations in multiple locations across Nigeria
- Manage the resolution of project and Contact Centre related issues through the Supervisors, Team leaders, OperativesCall Centre Managers, QA Managers and Training Managers and Third parties, e.g. Clients and Stakeholders.
- Manage Contact Center quality of service delivery to ensure Client’s expectations are met at all times.
- Ensure effective escalation process is in place to handle more complex customer complaints or enquiries.
- Regularly analyze Contact Centre performance statistics to ensure that it is in line with predetermined KPIs.
- Identify, and implement tools and methodologies for improving service delivery and performance.
- Conduct Staff performance reviews, identify skills gap and staff training needs for direct reports
- Ensure appropriate Training programs are in place to meet skills requirement for optimum Contact Centre Operations.
- MaintainEnsure the a highly motivated work environment encourages staff motivation, good work through positive input along with ethicsal and professionalismadvanced customer service training.
- Mentoring, coaching and motivateing staff to ensure higher retention rate.
- Manage contact centre performance scorecard, eEnsuring appropriate rewards and incentives are provided for top performer identified through the contact centre performance scorecard processdelivered.
- Be responsible for training (as Trainer), coaching, mentoring and human capacity development of staff and external training delegates
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant Contact centre operations certification
- QAI Certified Contact Centre Manager
- QAI Certified Contact Centre Trainer
- Minimum of five  years relevant work experience in the Contact Centre; with at least one (2) year operational experience as Manager.
- Working knowledge of appropriate CRM software and understanding of the Contact Centre industry.