WTS Energy is seeking Contracts and Procurement Manager to join its workforce in Nigeria.
- Leadership of the entire supply chain management team (contracts, logistics and procurement)
- Development of supply chain management manual to ensure compliance and conformance to Company and Governing Authority regulations.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to guide the smooth running of the supply chain management department.
- Tender process management (for rig, drilling and completion tangibles, services, consumables etc.) involving pre-qualification, evaluation, negotiation and finalization of contracts.
- Prepare and issue contracts and procurement orders,
- Execute Contracts management to ensure smooth running of contracts and mitigate against potential claims. This shall include but not limited to mobilization and demobilization notices; termination, suspension and disputes management, certificates for commencement and termination dates, etc.
- Follow up on operational requirements and ensure contractual matters are resolved with minimum delays.
- Perform contracts close outs including inventory and consumables reconciliation.
- Implement KPIs for supply chain personnel (contracts, procurement and logistics) to ensure process efficiency; progressive improvements; monitoring and addressing of non-conformances.
- Training and development of direct reports.
- Implement generation of end of project reports, cost variance analysis, shortage and backlog reports and other required management reports etc.
- Ensure good coordination with finance such that the entire procurement to pay (P2P) process is fully and seamlessly implemented
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the oil and gas industry with at least 6 years as Senior Contracts Manager with relevant experience.
- Experience with international oil companies will be added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or degree in business admin, accounting either with MBA or post graduate diploma (PGD) in supply chain management (contracts, procurement or logistics)