WTS Energy is seeking Contracts and Procurement Supervisor to join its workforce in Nigeria.
- Plan, organize, manage and execute procurement and contract activities from initial strategy development to award and follow up the post award contract management phases for all contracts in portfolio.
- Achieve established short and long term smooth running of the contracts, mitigate potential claims, and manage variations.
- Source adequate vendors for all procurement needs
- Document (ITTs/Awards /POs/Contracts etc.) preparation, processing approval and administering.
- Laisse with internal customers (User Department) to support commencement of drilling and support ongoing drilling operations.
- Liaise with vendors, client, and other stake holders.
- Support in obtaining timely approvals from Regulatory bodies (as applicable) of the C&P processes, tenders, awards.
- Monitor and follow up on deliverables from vendors and coordinate with vendors and logistic/User department for delivery of materials to intended place.
- Keep record of all awards released, variations issued and close out the contracts / awards at the end of campaign.
- Coordinate and support the finance department where necessary to address the contractual issues to enable timely payments.
- Review vendors invoices (if required) and obtain necessary approvals.
- Interfaces with the project team in order to plan and prioritize purchasing activities to support the business activities
- Act as the focal contact person for all supply chain & finance initiatives
- Ensure POs are created prior to commitment and good receipt is performed within 2 days of goods receipt or service delivery.
- Interface with the Accounts Payables personnel to ensure that the entire procurement to pay (P2P) process is implemented fully and seamlessly.
- Create requisitions and manages the approval process to PO generation and transmittal to vendors.
- Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders, with appropriate supporting documents, to Supplier and tracks acknowledgement of order by Supplier
- Prepares and communicates shortage and backlog reports, and provides visibility of other potential interruptions to internal customers
- Reviews, updates and maintains Open Purchase Orders until closed.
- Reports Supplier non-conformances and prepares return documentation to Supplier
- Leads finance and Logistics staff in resolving reception and invoice discrepancies
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to continually reduce wasted time, money and resources form assigned tasks
- Minimum of 8 Years of Experience in the oil and gas industry with at least 3 years in contracts and/or procurement function with relevant experience.
- Experience with international oil companies will be added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher diploma in any of the following discipline: engineering, manufacturing, science, business admin, accounting, supply chain management (contracts, procurement & logistics)