Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM) Recruits Copywriter . Find details of this position below.
- Conceptualize and produce verbal and messaging elements in the Group’s internal and external communications.
- To utilize creative story telling to deliver true competitive advantage by helping the organisation capture mindshare of their target audience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Genereate stand-alone copy, or text to complement visual concepts created by an art director, across many platforms, including:
- Websites, mobile apps, emails, social media, blogs
- Marketing materials – Brochures, flyers etc
- Press and print advertising
- Press releases
- Newsletters letters
- Creatively vet content and edit as applicable to ensure “reader friendly” across all internal and external communique
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy using the art of story telling
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head of Marketing and Corporate Communication
Desired Skills and Experience
- Attention to detail
- The ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy
- Experience in writing strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct
- Creativity, and ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Commercial awareness – keeping up to date with popular culture and trends
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good teamworking skills
- Administrative and organisational skills
- IT proficiency
- Any degree subject is acceptable for entry into the profession However, a qualification in English, journalism, copywriting, public relations, or literary/media studies can be helpful. Postgraduate/professional qualification in any relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
- Two – Four (2 – 4) years relevant experience