Aquada Development Corporation is seeking a Corporate Attorney to provide legal counsel. Responsibilities shall including but are not limited to the following:
- Negotiating employee contracts
- Preparing and filing government reports
- Drafting legal documents
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters
- Analyzing legal issues relating to proposed products
- Representing the corporation before administrative boards
- Structuring joint enterprises with other organizations
- Other duties as assigned
- Educational Background in Law
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
Method of Application:
Qualified applicants MUST include a cover letter in their application addressing the following:
- A discussion of why you believe this is a good fit for you.
- A discussion of your experiences and how you think this will fit into this role.
Resumes that are received without an attached cover letter will not be reviewed.