- 5+ years working experience in multi-technology customer solutions
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in Engineering, IT, or Computer Science preferred); MBA and/or advanced degree preferred
- Highly familiar with public safety related government bodies in the public safety segment, good understanding of the processes, budget
- Allocations and projects allocations.
- Working with public safety bodies (police, fire, EMS, health and human services organizations)
- Experience in recruiting business partners and strategic alliances
- Experience selling large solutions systems or large, long-cycle complex deals or acting as a consultant in large sales deals (Experience in leading sales and developing proposals for complex technology or service projects).
- Experience in influencing RFPs and government funding for large, complex multimillion- dollar deals
- Experience creating solutions that meet RFP requirements that include services, systems, deices and application
- Experience in proactively identifying and responding to customer needs analysis
- Strategic account planning experience required
- Multi-technology Solutions Sales and Project Management experience required
- Excellent presentation skills required
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong government connections and Networking!
- Independent, committed and highly motivated
- Strong verbal and written skills: fluency in English.
- Familiarity with financing schemes for mega-projects is an advantage