NCR Corporation needs Customer Engineer in the North East, Nigeria. See more about this offer below:
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Position requirement is to be an expert that directs project specific activities of team members and offers management assistance to the organizational leader
- He must be able to work with other CEs and CallCenter optimally to achieve their individual and collective KPI set by the company.
- He must be customer centric, technically inclined and must be a fast learner.
Typically manages overall life cycle of one or more Knowledge Solutions.
- He must be able to work within the stipulated rules and regulations of the company.
- Supervise team member to provide the best service delivery to our esteem customer.
- Ensure he continuous meet Service level agreement the company have with the customer.
- Ensure reduction of failures/incidents, designing efficient and cost effective service philosophies, optimizing use of assets to reduce inventories and improve cash flows and performing proactive lifecycle management on both product and service performance
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- 4+ years of related engineering field experience
- Understanding of current Incident Management processes and systems
- Strong analysis and good reporting skill.
- Self-motivation, customer focused.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong team orientation.
- Customer service experience will be and added advantage.
- CCNA certification is mandatory.